Your invoices must be for business-to-business sales on credit terms.
They must be for goods and services that have been delivered in full.
- Manufacturers, Wholesalers and Distributors
- Transport and Logistics
- Printing Industry
- Labour Hire and Recruitment
- Janitorial and Commercial Cleaning Companies
- Service Providers
Invoices not eligible for Invoice Finance or Debtor Finance:
- Invoices to private or non-business customers (eg retailers)
- Invoices on non-credit (eg COD) terms
- Building contractors
- Professional services